Today, our conversation concludes with Noah’s thoughts on seizing opportunity. …and making the most of your skills and resources in order to become competitive in the industry.
The OA Backstage Pass:
Available exclusively to students, The Backstage Pass includes our Escape From Art Jail series, live portfolio review sessions, hour-after-hour of extended interviews from The ArtCast, The Paper Wings Show and MORE!
Once I really started writing in pictures first, it changed the way I wrote.
– Mark Pett
Mark Pett is a former syndicated comics creator and self-proclaimed “Authorstrator” of 5 charming picture books.
In this deleted scene from Stories Unbound #7, Mark tells us how he used to create “talking heads” comics. But after taking a challenge from a friend to make “silent comics,” his writing process changed forever…
Chris Oatley and Ejiwa (Edge) Ebenebe answer your questions about how to discover and develop your Personal Brand (aka your “Purple Cow.”)
- When do I start worrying about building my Personal Brand?
- How can I maintain a reliable online presence?
- Can I have more than one Personal Brand?
- Can my Personal Brand change based on location?
- Is it possible to make a living selling only digital products?