This time, in part two, we see how Jim’s joyful, resourceful approach to making his projects, whether by himself or with other people, continues to bring him a fulfilling and fresh creative experience.
Today we learn:
- More on Revengeance and how Jim and Bill made their long-distance collab work.
- Jim’s top tips for making truly DIY Animation.
- Why he never went totally digital.
- The fun of recording parties.
- Young Jim gives us a lesson on swagger!
Listen to DIYA Episode 5:
Please Support DIYA In iTunes!
Please help us with the launch of this brand new podcast by rating and reviewing The DIY Animation Show in iTunes.
Music by Azureflux
Join The Conversation!
Jim’s built up his own arsenal of DIY hacks that help speed him along and make his stuff. So we’re eager to ask you…
What’s one of your favourite DIY animation hacks or tips?
We can’t wait to hear, so share them in the comments below!
Let’s fill up our DIY Animation toolboxes together!