In this panel discussion we help you maintain a healthy relationship to social media.
Panelists: Ejiwa (Edge) Ebenebe (Technology Director for The Oatley Academy), Adam Westbrook (creator of the ‘Delve Video Essays’), Amanda Duarte (co-founder and artist at Limetown Studios,) and Magic Box coach Melissa Dow.
- When is giving up social media the best decision?
- How do you break out of the addictive endless scroll trap?
- What ways do you use to reduce the presence of social media in your life?
- How do you deal with the feeling of discouragement?
- How do you incorporate social media into your artistic life, without sacrificing productivity?