No matter where you are on your creative journey, having multiple positive influences to guide and support you is vital.
Carolyn Arcabascio (Group Coach for First Flight, Co-Founder of Morning Noon & Night Productions) and Érika Casab (Co-Founder of Morning Noon & Night Productions), through the development of their animated short Aye Aye, discovered the amazing potential of collaboration.
Ejiwa (Edge) Ebenebe (Technology Director for The Oatley Academy) hosts.
- What makes a good mentor?
- How do I find good collaborators and mentors?
- What skill level should I be at before seeking a mentor?
- What is the difference between a teacher and a mentor?
- What is the key to a successful collaboration?
- What is the benefit of starting a collaboration VS working alone?