Chris Oatley, our Executive Producer, interviews Shawna about:
- The amazing, emotional power of picture books.
- Why you might turn down paid work for time on your personal project.
- How Shawna’s book inspired more artistic growth than years of professional work.
- How she draws story ideas from her hilarious childhood (Shawna actually sings during this part!)
- Why grown-up kids make great picture book creators.
Listen to ‘Stories Unbound’ Episode 11:
Brunhilda’s Backwards Day (Shawna’s Affiliate Link)
Sleeping Beauty by Mercer Mayer (Shawna’s Affiliate Link)
John, Paul, George & Ben by Lane Smith (Shawna’s Affiliate Link)
It’s Party Time!!!
The release of Shawna’s book is something to be celebrated.
Please post an encouraging message for her in the comments below!
Tell her how happy you are for her, how much you appreciate the tremendous effort she puts into this awesome show – Stories Unbound, and if you bought Brunhilda, please post your Amazon review or a photo of you holding the book!