Today in part two we talk about:
- Beginning writer? Learn more on how to get started!
- What makes a great Critique Group – and why you need one.
- Why you should learn to think like an Editor.
- What Jennifer looks for in a writing submission.
- Important things to consider before signing with an Agent.
Listen to ‘Stories Unbound’ Episode 18:
Join Us On The Storytellers’ Summit:
Whether you write children’s books, screenplays or novels…
…or draw storyboards or comics: You are a storyteller.
…and every storyteller understands that turning our lofty thoughts into a finished work often feels like an uphill climb…
The Storytellers’ Summit – an online course at The Oatley Academy – will provide guidance from some of the entertainment industry’s best teachers.
We’ll help you master fundamental concepts like:
- Developing your protagonist
- Building a believable world
- Constructing a compelling plot
- Finding your voice
- Fighting writer’s block
Your story is waiting.
Join The Storytellers’ Summit today!
What Do You Think?
Jennifer talks about how giving feedback to others can help you become a better writer. How has giving feedback to others helped you with your own writing or illustrating?
Share your thoughts in the comments below!