If you’re a children’s book creator feeling daunted by the industry and disconnected from your community, conferences could be your solution!
Join me (Shawna) and our guest co-host Manelle Oliphant for a conversation about:
- Why Conferences are crucial for newbies and offer new opportunities for seasoned pros.
- How Conferences can help you find your niche in publishing.
- What not to expect from Conferences.
- Specific guidelines for kidlit portfolios.
- Why school librarians should be your new best friends.
- When your postcards and mailers aren’t being ignored (even if it seems that way).
- How we started our own Conference! (You can DO THAT?!?!)