1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using the Visual Voice, LLC services, whether you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”) or not, you agree to the following Terms Of Service and acknowledge that you have read and understood them.
We reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time and at our own discretion. To keep yourself informed of changes, review these Terms regularly.
Visual Voice, LLC, Owner/ Operator of ChrisOatley.com and OatleyAcademy.com, can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get any kind of results with our advice (whether offered online or in person), podcasts, websites, videos, lessons, content, curriculum, emails, intellectual property nor educational resources. We do guarantee your satisfaction with our premium products which are the products we sell. We offer a 30-day (or as otherwise specified during purchase), 100%, money-back guarantee on our premium products which are the products we sell. If, within the timeframe of our 30-day (or as otherwise specified during purchase), 100%, money-back guarantee, you decide that you are not satisfied with the quality of our products, email us (Support@OatleyAcademy.com) and simply ask for a refund.
For enrollment fees associated with our premium, real-time “Mentorship” services, refunds are not available (unless otherwise specified during purchase).
All products and services offered by Visual Voice, LLC are for educational and informational purposes only. None of our advice (whether offered online or in person), podcasts, videos, websites, lessons, content, curriculum, emails, intellectual property nor educational resources is a promise or guarantee of results or future outcomes. Any examples given or success stories referenced on any of our websites or in person are for illustrative purposes only. These examples and success stories should not be considered average results, exact results, or promises for actual or future outcomes.
You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results, and by your use of our advice (whether offered online or in person), podcasts, videos, websites, lessons, content, curriculum, emails, intellectual property or educational resources, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Digital Product(s) Refunds & Subscription Cancellations:
- You must email (Support@OatleyAcademy.com) our Support Team to request a refund or cancel a subscription to a premium subscription product.
- Our 30-day, 100%, money-back guarantee covers the price of the product only.
- Refunds for premium subscription products are only available for the first payment. Refunds are not available after the second payment.
- After a valid refund request has been received, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds for credit card orders will be credited back to the original credit card via the credit card processor that was used at the time of purchase. PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account that was used at the time of purchase.
- You have 30 days from the date of the original purchase (or as otherwise specified during purchase) to request a refund. Refund requests received after the 30-day timeframe will not be processed.
- Your premium subscription product, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month (or year-to-year in the case of yearly subscriptions) unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use our premium subscription products. We will bill the monthly or yearly subscription fee to the payment method used when signing up unless that payment method is updated or changed by subscriber. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month (or year) in order to avoid billing of the next month’s (or next year’s) subscription fees to your payment method. If the payment method expires, the payment will not be processed and the subscription will be automatically canceled.
- Your premium product subscription may start with a free trial. The trial period for your subscription lasts for 30 days (or as otherwise specified during sign-up). Trial offers can not be combined. Visual Voice, LLC reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your trial eligibility for a free trial.
- For yearly subscription purchases, you have 30 days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your yearly subscription.
- Excessive refunds will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice.
Free trials will provide 30 days (or as otherwise specified during purchase) of free access to the premium subscription product. A valid payment method must be provided in order to initiate the free trial. After the free 30 day trial ends, the payment method provided at the initiation will be charged the regular (or as otherwise specified during purchase) monthly (or yearly) fee and continue to be automatically charged monthly (or yearly) until termination. To cancel your premium product subscription, send us an email (Support@OatleyAcademy.com).
Existing Customer Discount Policy:
Visual Voice, LLC products are sometimes sold at a discount to existing customers or customers who respond to a particular discount promotion within a particular timeframe. Discounts will not be applied retroactively.
Limitation Of Liability:
Our live streams, streaming audio, streaming video, video and audio conferencing, download of media files including but not limited to .mp3, .pdf, .jpg and .psd files, and all content and software associated with these features, formats and services, or any other features or functions associated with these features, formats and services, are provided “as is” or “as available” with all faults and without warranty of any kind. We can not and do not warrant that these services can be or will be uninterrupted, error-free or available at the scheduled time.
We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any third party service including but not limited to web hosts, live streaming services, software, forums, media hosts, media players, email servers, computers, Internet service providers, electronic and/ or technical equipment, network lines, network speed, bandwidth, web traffic, timing, or any combination thereof.
If, for any reason, these services are not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond our control. which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of an offer, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription.
Any attempt by you to deliberately damage any website or service or undermine the legitimate operation of our products or services may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Visual Voice, LLC reserves the right to deactivate and/ or block your access to our products and services in any way and at our sole discretion and without notice and reserves the right to pursue you for damages to the full extent of the law.
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use our websites and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that we may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your account and for our own financial records, accounting and bookkeeping.
Access to Previous Purchases:
When available, streaming or downloading of recorded media is provided as part of our services. Some streams or downloads that were previously accessible may not be accessible at a given time, and Visual Voice, LLC shall have no liability to you in such event.
Visual Voice, LLC reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice whenever it is deemed no longer valid, accurate, functional or out of date.
By using our websites, you agree to our Community Guidelines. To read our current guidelines, click here.
You agree that all of our products and services including but not limited to graphics, user interface, media, audio files and segments, video files and segments, editorial content, templates, scripts and software used to implement our services, contain proprietary information and material that is owned by Visual Voice, LLC, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright.
No portion of our products or services may be copied, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Visual Voice, LLC.
You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, exhibit, exploit or create derivative works from our products or services. You agree not to exploit any of our brands in any unauthorized way whatsoever.
We reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any of our products services, content, or other materials comprising any part of our products, services or content at any time without notice. We will not, in any event, be liable for making these changes. We may also impose restrictions, limit access to any or all of our products, services or content without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Visual Voice, LLC are owned by Visual Voice, LLC.
Except for the permissions stated in this Agreement, the use of any of our products, services or content is strictly prohibited. Violation of this Agreement may subject you to civil and criminal penalties including possible monetary damages for copyright and/ or trademark infringement.
Visual Voice, LLC, ChrisOatley.com, OatleyAcademy.com, our logos, graphics, images, photos and any marks, graphics or images used to represent Visual Voice, LLC are trademarks or registered trademarks of Visual Voice, LLC Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. You are granted no right or license nor any use of our trademarks.
If you have questions, comments or require help regarding Visual Voice, LLC products or services, please email us at Support@OatleyAcademy.com.