Claire Keane is a brilliant illustrator and visual development artist, who has helped to develop numerous immersive worlds, including Tangled and Duet.
After leaving Disney, she released her first illustrated children’s book: Once Upon A Cloud. It’s a beautifully rendered, heartwarming story about family and following your dreams.
This Extended Interview Contains 15 Minutes Of Extra Audio:
- When characters start writing themselves.
- Revealing characters through moments.
- The big question in developing Rapunzel.
- Once Upon A Cloud.
- Getting lost in the illusion of a story.
- Making the kind of marks you want to make.
This Extended Interview Is Available Exclusively To Oatley Academy Students.
Haven’t Subscribed Yet?