Now, in part three, we discuss his career-defining graphic novel reMIND, his record-breaking Kickstarter campaigns and the broad appeal of deeply personal work…
This Extended Interview Contains Almost Half An Hour Of Extra Audio:
- Jason explains the origins of his comic ReMind.
- His list of “things comics should do,” but he didn’t see happening.
- Jason’s transition from B&W to color.
- He discusses his strengths and weaknesses in art vs. writing.
- Jason explores his experience with Kickstarter, Patreon, and WebToons.
- The financial pressures of doing an independent comic and how he navigated that.
- How Jason’s faith drives him forward in making comics.
- The soul search and evolution of his reasons for creating art.
This Extended Interview Is Available Exclusively To Oatley Academy Students.
Haven’t Subscribed Yet?