Three years ago, Darren Yeow, a successful, self-taught Concept Artist created The Nomad Art Satchel: a product we didn’t know we wanted, yet it changed the lives of artists around the globe.
Now, the Kickstarter for The Nomad’s successor, The Etchr Art Satchel, made over $200,000 within the first 24 hours of launch…
…and we’ve been recording the whole story, since the very beginning…
In our first installment, we checked in with Darren in 2015, shortly after the successful Kickstarter for The Nomad.
Now, in part two, we wrap up our 2015 interview and jump forward in time to February 2017, while Darren is preparing to launch the reinvented Etchr Art Satchel…
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is your idea worth?
- Why you should prepare before opportunity knocks.
- Is resilience a skill you can develop?
- Reducing stress and overwhelm during the launch of your Kickstarter.
- Balancing your Kickstarter project and freelance work.
- How to get investors for your business.
- How Darren future-proofed his career.