This is the Q&A segment for ‘One Big Lie.’
- Which is better? To design the world around the characters of your story, or let the world inform how you create your characters?
- How do you go about world building? Is it based on the project, or more of a personal preference?
- What is the minimum version of an art bible, and what would it cover?
- Where can we draw references & resources from when starting the process?
- Any tips for not getting lost in world-building throughout the day-to-day?
This Lesson Is Available Exclusively To Storytellers’ Summit Students.
Haven’t Subscribed Yet?