This is the Homework and Q&A segment for ‘What’s Your Point?.’
- How is the theme different from your one big lie?
- How do you make sure your audience “gets” your theme, without being too heavy-handed?
- Are there any questions that you ask yourself when approaching a panel/sequence to make sure you’re staying on theme?
- Are there any common theme-related pitfalls that new/aspiring artists/writers should be aware of?
- Is it possible to make a satisfactory story with a theme that is obvious to the audience but all the characters fail to realise/realise too late?
- Can you write a story with more than one theme? When in the development of your story do you figure out what the theme is?
- How do you make sure that you stick to your theme over long-form projects?
- How do I properly identify the theme in a story?
This Lesson Is Available Exclusively To Storytellers’ Summit Students.
Haven’t Subscribed Yet?