This is the Q&A segment for ‘Made To Fit.’
- How do you optimize your project work times when you are living with family (or involved with other people/friends) whose schedules don’t always match yours?
- How do you stay self aware about your physical & mental needs and limits when you are in the midst of balancing multiple things?
- How do you balance multiple projects or collaborations at once?
- What do you do when something throws a spanner into your carefully planned schedule? How do you regain momentum when your plans go out the window?
- How do you keep your energy level up after you’ve had a full work day and time with the family?
- How often did you have doubts that your personal projects would work out, or worried that nobody would be interested in them?
- Do you sometimes get bored drawing the same character over and over again?
- When is a project really finished?
This Lesson Is Available Exclusively To Storytellers’ Summit Students.
Haven’t Subscribed Yet?