This is the Q&A segment for ‘Less Is More… Effort.’
- Is it better not to use the character’s names in the logline? If so, what might be some exceptions to this?
- Is there a certain expected logline grammar that tells the audience what to expect from your work? How do you balance doing something interesting, while staying understandable?
- What’s the “hook”? Is that slang for the logline, controlling idea/theme or something else?
- If you’re working on a personal project that doesn’t need the backing of a studio, how important is it to still hone the pitch?
- How do you go about getting a pitch meeting to begin with?
This Lesson Is Available Exclusively To Storytellers’ Summit Students.
Haven’t Subscribed Yet?